Variance
Every poker player fears that word. Variance is the reason why every now and again a winning player has a sick losing session. Today's post is all bad beat whines. I apologize in advance.
KK vs. AQ. Flop is KJ10 and I even turned a diamond draw for added suspense. (Yes, I realize fully that he flopped the nuts)
QQ vs. AK all in on the board of AQJ4. Guess the river.
AA vs. Q10. Reraised to $14 preflop from the button. He called, flopped an open ender, and rivered his straight.
KK vs. 33. He "didn't believe me" and rivered his set.
Down $250+ and feeling pretty super duper.
Trying to decide where I'm playing after I finish this reload on Full Tilt. Stars loves me. Dise and Party are soft. Been killing Full Tilt. Lots of options, input appreciated.
Back home in Hemlock so I'll be playing full time now. Tried out 2 sites on 2 different computers side by side today, didn't work out too bad.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home